With the Muskrat Falls Hydroelectric Generating Station receiving some bad press – it’s been dubbed a “disaster” on the CBC – today’s Throwback Thursday piece, “A River Runs Through It: Churchill Falls and the End of Newfoundland History,” is an early and critical examination of the project by Jerry Bannister.
- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- The Legalization of Cannabis in New Brunswick
- New Waterford’s Fatal Day: Memorializing the New Waterford Colliery Explosion, 1917-2017
- CFP: The 2018 Atlantic Canada Studies Conference at Acadia University
- Jane Jenkins reviews Jennifer Hubbard, David J. Wildish, and Robert L. Stephenson, eds. A Century of Maritime Science: The St. Andrews Biological Station
- Preface to E.R. Forbes Bibliography
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.