- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- A Great and Noble Partnership: Going Forward In Uncertain Times
- Book Review: Carole Watterson Troxler on Rebecca Brannon, From Revolution to Reunion: The Reintegration of the South Carolina Loyalists.
- Bill Parenteau: Looking Back, Looking Ahead: History and the Future of the New Brunswick Forest Industries
- What is Canadian?: Answering the Unanswerable
- The Historian Writing Contemporary True Crime
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: In Memorium
It is with great sadness that we learned about the sudden passing of Herb Wyile. Herb was a prolific scholar of Canadian literature who’s award-winning research revealed the intersection of regionalism and underdevelopment with the literature from and about Atlantic … Continue reading
By David Frank He did not have to make that trip, on a small bumpy airplane on a route that is no longer in service. To travel from Boston, Massachusetts to Fredericton, New Brunswick, he had to go out to … Continue reading