- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- Erin Morton reviews Maudie
- CFP: Edited Collection on Cape Breton
- Encounter in the Northeast: A Reconsideration of Early Language Barriers
- Dick Hill, Re-Enslaved, Shelburne, 1787, Nova Scotia
- Don Nerbas reviews Scott MacDonald and Robert D. Gregory, From Humble Beginnings: A History of the Credit Union Movement on Prince Edward Island, 1936-2016.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.