- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- Canada: The Story of Us panel discussion
- Harper Relief
- Book Review: Neil S. Forkey on Edward MacDonald, Joshua MacFadyen, and Irené Novaczek, eds., Time and a Place: An Environmental History of Prince Edward Island.
- 19th Annual History Across the Disciplines Conference at Dal: Contested Space: Navigating Perspectives of Place, Personhood and the Pas
- “What is Canadian Studies?” #GenYAsksY and the Classroom of Canada
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: Politics
This post is being co-published with the fine folks at Borealia. by Jerry Bannister In March I had the pleasure of attending the Pierre Savard conference at the University of Ottawa. I was asked to give a talk on the … Continue reading
by Jeff MacLeod Justin Trudeau evoked the spirit of Wilfrid Laurier by referencing his ‘sunny ways’ sentiment during his party’s victory speech on Oct. 19. “Sunny ways” suggests an alternative to confrontational and divisive politics. Laurier mentioned it in the … Continue reading