- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- A Great and Noble Partnership: Going Forward In Uncertain Times
- Book Review: Carole Watterson Troxler on Rebecca Brannon, From Revolution to Reunion: The Reintegration of the South Carolina Loyalists.
- Bill Parenteau: Looking Back, Looking Ahead: History and the Future of the New Brunswick Forest Industries
- What is Canadian?: Answering the Unanswerable
- The Historian Writing Contemporary True Crime
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: Politics
This post is being co-published with the fine folks at Borealia. by Jerry Bannister In March I had the pleasure of attending the Pierre Savard conference at the University of Ottawa. I was asked to give a talk on the … Continue reading
by Jeff MacLeod Justin Trudeau evoked the spirit of Wilfrid Laurier by referencing his ‘sunny ways’ sentiment during his party’s victory speech on Oct. 19. “Sunny ways” suggests an alternative to confrontational and divisive politics. Laurier mentioned it in the … Continue reading