- Welcome to the Acadiensis Blog. We are a forum for historians of Atlantic Canada to share their ideas and thoughts about Atlantic Canadian history and methods with each other and the public at large.
- Allan J. MacEachen and Cape Breton Island: A Transient Legacy?
- Jason Hall reviews Jeffers Lennox, Homelands and Empires: Indigenous Spaces, Imperial Fictions, and Competition for Territory in Northeastern North America, 1690-1763
- ACS Conference Deadline Extension!
- Reflections on writing Maroon and M’ikmaq History
- Table of Contents for the latest issue of Acadiensis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: Introduction
by Corey Slumkoski The Internet has had, and continues to have, a profound impact on historical practice. In an essay published in the edited volume Settling and Unsettling Memories: Essays in Canadian Public History, Sasha Mullally reinforces Roy Rosenzweig and … Continue reading